3. Legend of the Seas
Our first time cruise aboard the R C I Legend of the Seas left my wife and I with mixed views about cruising again. The good points were, the staff in the main restaurant could not do enough for you And food was good. Our room was clean and well presented.

The not so good was, the pool was small, the jogging track around the main deck Area can somewhat be problematic due to people running round the deck of which You had to look out for, the sun loungers are light and flimsy which resulted In a sudden gust of wind the back flew up and hit me in the eye which I Ended up with a cut and bruised eye, on reporting the incident I found the staff Unsympathetic and if I wanted to see a Doctor it would be at my expense!

The entertainment was poor, apart from two acts, drinks on board were very expensive, example; a bottle of standard wine cost 23 Dollars.

The formal nights were a big letdown, most of people dressed up for the occasion I.e. dinner suit and evening dress, however some people turned up in shorts and tee shirts we felt was inappropriate for the evening. After the evening meal It was to the theatre to watch an act, that was the sum total of the formal night.

Not so happy first time cruise

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by Michael

• Sail Date: November 2009
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Large Interior Stateroom

Michael’s Full Rating Summary

Large Interior Stateroom
Cabin L
The room was central to the ship, small however functional
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins