Carnival Conquest Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

Picked this cruise with 4 of my other friends -

when I say for a first time cruiser i was NOT impressed. The buffet was minimum - the restaurant service along with the food was very displeasing with the portions and just feeling rushed to put your order in.

This was a small cruise line but the amount of people it held wherever you walked to/ went it was packed constantly- waiting in lines which I knew I would be doing but not to the point where half the cruise you’re just in a line constantly. If you had to visit guest services you are waiting in a line for 45min-1hr wait so there goes some of your time out the window. I will say there wasn’t that much to do unless you want to go attend seminars and cheap “free” things they had on the cruise. The highlight of the whole cruise was the singular day in the bahamas where we went off and did our own excursion & that was worth the money. This cruise was not.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Conquest Cruise from $288

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.