Carnival Panorama Review

Mediocre all around-Food is blah

Review for the Mexican Riviera Cruise on Carnival Panorama
Live to Travel and Love
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Cabin: Balcony

We went to get out of winter for a week and a 60th birthday.

I don’t understand the small beds. Get rid of the stupid night table and at least 2 full sized beds. I put mine on the floor as I fell out. Improvement in comfort of beds. Room steward was lovely.

However the food is mediocre all the way. Except the steak house which cost over a $100.

Balcony

Beds are too small, more like some sub sized twin mattress. But more comfy than they used to be. It’s a cabin.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Too short of time. Shore excursions very expensive and very rushed for prices.

We skipped them due to cost and time.

Puerto Vallarta

Shore excursions were much better priced and had 11 hours there. Nothing by the ship except a put together little flea market. Bought a pretty tile.

In the end due to the hassle of getting back to town we just took the shore excursion and came back to the ship.

Mazatlan

Shore excursions got a bit pricier and shorter. Had 8 hours there and beach excursion stopped after only 4.5 hours. So pay attention to the time better than I did. Working port so have to take transport that everyone wants tipped on.

Nice shopping before getting on the ship. Drinks. Well done.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Panorama Cruise from $309

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.