Viking Alruna Review

Cabin: French Balcony
Our program director, Billy! Farewell photo
Top of Cologne
Free time in Strasbourg

I absolutely loved my time on the Viking Alruna. This is the second Viking cruise I’ve been on and loved it just as much as the first one (first time with friends instead of family).

The staff was amazing, the accommodations and food were great, the stops were fantastic. Special shoutout the BILLY, Alexandra, Van Allen, Laurentiu, Shemy, and Uri. All contributed to our time being enjoyable and pleasurable from start to finish. Even on the days I wasn’t feeling well, the staff went out of their way to help out including having a dinner brought to the room.

I’m very impressed with how organized everything was and the port talks were very helpful to plan the coming day. I wish sometimes the included excursions started in the afternoon or alternated between morning and afternoon to mix it up. I did like the amount of free time we had available at each port. The onboard music and talks were very enjoyable and a nice surprise.

French Balcony

I really enjoyed our cabin. Sometimes the thermostat didn’t seem to work right, but it wasn’t a big deal. I also couldn’t get the TV live cam to accurately show the port talks.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Alruna Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.