Crown Princess Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Oceanview

Friends were traveling on this cruise ship and I was invited to go with them. They had a balcony room on 14. I had to pay double for a room because I was considered "traveling solo!"

Public restrooms were horrible! Water was leaking from a light fixture in the ceiling while we were waiting for our room. That was a sign of things to come. Several leaks throughout the ship. Don't recommend a room on plaza deck. Too loud to sleep well. Don't think all the noises can be blamed on the rough seas and it was not "entertainment" noise.

Staff and fellow passengers were the best part of the cruise. Room steward, International cafe and bartenders were great and I met lots of new friends.

Oceanview

Outdated! Curtains not hanging correctly. Lamp shade cracked. Motion lighting lying on floor. Room was so loud! Loud mechanical/metallic noises. Unable to sleep well. Would make a good torture chamber.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Crown Princess Cruise from $128

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.