MSC Seascape Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Cabin: Yacht Club Grand Suite

I was first off all lucky enough for a good friend of mine who had planned to go on holiday with his girlfriend but she unfortunately couldn't make the dates so I was asked to go instead as I had just inherited some money I thought perfect timing I'll get out of my home town and see the other side off the world and next thing you know your at the MSC yacht club signing in desk and that's where the holiday of a lifetime started, firstly I'm never the sort of person that ever writes a review and that's the truth this is how much I rate my own personal experience of the cruise I just took, I've took time too read a lot of other people's reviews on all sorts of different cruise ships and company's and it's always the same old negative odd sort off people that complain about weird little things, I am honestly the worlds worst eater and i was on the seascape for two weeks and I couldn't have been fed better than a king they are the reason my holiday was a great experience because not only did i see paradise I always knew that i was going back to the yacht club, now for anyone that is thinking about cruising upgrade to the yacht club because you will get exceptional service from top to bottom from all the staff not to say you wouldn't from a normal part of the ship because i often took walks around the boat and it was run to high standards all over but in the yacht club it is an experience like no other, this was my first cruise and if I am ever lucky enough it wont be me last. MSC will probably always be my choice I've seen the other companies and there boats and there staff are probably expected to be the same as each other but my experience and treatment was 10/10 on the seascape worth every last penny it will remain a memory that will never go, if your reading this take my word you won't be disappointed if you decide to cruise with MSC they make you feel like royalty. I saw first hand a few customers that were not happy with things like it's too hot on the top deck (yacht club deck 20) there's no dolphins swimming in the ocean while sailing at sea but even those crazy customers where treated with the best respect so what can I say about the staff perfect in every way. Food perfect got something for everyone.Boat clean from top to bottom never getting stopped cleaned in fact. Staff there to help in anyway. Wake up somewhere different everyday see a piece of paradise and back to the next stop. Your never want to go home that's the only downside off it all but here I am telling you about my experience and I personally think it was the best thing I would of done in my life and I hope you get to experience it too.

Yacht Club Grand Suite

Clean and kept clean every day staff there for anyone and anything lovely bathroom lovely shower comfortable beds big TV big balcony.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seascape Cruise from $349

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.