Voyager of the Seas Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

This was my first cruise since the COVID-19 pandemic, and I can surely say that Royal Caribbean has not only maintained its excellent service, but it has improved remarkably. I travelled with my siblings, cousins, and grandfather, the youngest in the party being 13 and the oldest, 80. We all left satisfied with our trip and are looking forward to book again with Royal soon.

The embarkation process was extremely quick and efficient, a vast improvement from my last cruise four years ago. I would recommend for everyone to do the online check-in beforehand through the app to have a better experience. We boarded the Voyager of the Seas and began to enjoy the amenities since day one, and I can say that the entertainment staff never disappointed us. We had a great time onboard during both the sea and port days, and we were never unattended by the kind staff. I specifically enjoyed the trivias, the dance lessons/parties and the live music (you can’t miss the Piano Nights at the Schooner Bar).

The food on this cruise was very good. The dinners in the Main Dining Room were exquisite and the waiters were always ready to help with anything we needed. The Windjammer buffet was also excellent. My only complaint is that my breakfast in the Main Dining Room was served cold, but apart from that the food did not disappoint.

Interior

Port Reviews

Costa Maya

Great port but limited things to do within walking distance. Would recommend to book an excursion.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $195

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.