MSC Seashore Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Black mold in shower.

Our shower had black mold in it. This is inexcusable on any ship, especially one as new as Seashore. I incorrectly assumed that the steward would clean it but he did not. Therefore I had sniffles for the duration of the cruise. Unsatisfactory. During our entire stay, we never saw our cabin steward. We still have no idea who it was. Anyway, black mold…moving on.

Dining in our assigned complimentary restaurant was a fiasco. We attempted to make reservations early in the day for 5:30 and to confirm a birthday cake as several individual our table we’re celebrating January birthdays. We were informed that they were not taking reservations UNTIL 5:30. At that point, we attempted to reserve and were told to come back at 7:30 because it was too crowded. Long story short, we had to stand in a queue line for 30 minutes like we were at Cracker Barrel. Unsatisfactory.

We have always had good experience with MSC and have sailed several times with them over the last couple of years. However, going forward, that will no longer be the case. Their lack of attention to basic cleanliness and customer satisfaction leave me no other choice than to spend my money elsewhere. I also feel that it is my responsibility to inform/forewarn other cruisers of my experience so that they will not suffer the same fate. Several people in our group were first time cruisers with MSC and they described it as their first and last. This is very sad because the ship itself is beautiful. It is just a shame that it is unnecessarily being wasted.

Port Reviews

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

Ocean Cay never disappoints.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seashore Cruise from $189

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.