MSC Euribia Review

Jinty06
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I give my thoughts as this is my 20th + cruise and have traveled with several lines. I chose this cruise as it should be 21 days of what I had hoped would be getting to know other guests and chat. I was not aware there are huge changes of guests at every port visited. Not ideal I think. Food is all quite bland In complementary restaurants. There are several pay to eat restaurants with high prices. A specialty dining package can be purchased but this does not give access to the entire menu on speciality dining you pay again for several items on the menu. The cabin is fine but 8 hangers for 2 people for 21 days does seem a bit short. However there is not room in the cupboard for many more anyway. shower gel and shampoo in shower. No box of tissues Most of the restaurant and bar staff are lovely. Theatre shows a mixed bunch very good too- get me out of here. Shuttle buses are provided but a bit expensive. Have to run a gamut of photographers every day. Some a wee bit in your face. If you ask about an item on the menu. The staff don’t seem to know what it is!! I don’t think I will be travelling with. MSC in the future.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Euribia Cruise from $79

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.