Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

My mom is a huge parrothead and three generations of our family have attended almost a dozen of his concerts. When I got an email from this cruise, it was a no-brainer to book it for my mom's Christmas gift this year. I read previous reviews and was a little concerned but decided to take my chances.

I am so glad that I took a chance on this ship. It was wonderful! The decor was perfectly thematic, the restaurants offered a variety of foods similar to what you would have on other cruise lines, the rooms were comfortable and clean, the staff was fabulous and all together it made for a relaxing, albeit brief, vacation.

Although we did not choose to do an excursion on Freeport, we did get off the boat and catch a taxi to the market place. It was not very busy and several of the stores were not open, however, everyone we encountered was very friendly, and not overbearing, like many of the vendors at ports can be.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.