Anthem of the Seas Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Junior Suite
Traveled with children

Went for a New Years cruise with extended family. Chose this ship because it included New Year in its intinary. First impressions were pretty good , but everything on thr ship is so expensive and the service just doesnt match other cruise lines. I upgraded to a Junior Suite but didnt get te cabin dservice I expected. I tipped early thinking that I would receive a good cabin service but found this isnt the case. RC is quite a mean cruise line ,they gave us an upgraded coffee maker but only 2 pods per day and I had toask the attendant to make sure he refilled every day. Mind you my daughter was given a kettle in her balcony cabin but no coffee or tea. When she approached customer services they just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing. One day the cabin boy hadn¬t even made her bed. She didn`t complain for fear of getting him the sack.

The food is pretty ordinary with little variety. Didn`t get a decent fish meal the whole week. Lots of fried food and meat targetted towards the american market. The waiting staff in the restaurant were brilliant.

Entertainment was not good with the exception of the headline `We will rock you show ` which was brilliant.

Junior Suite

Junior Suite. Spacious and well set out. Very good.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Good place to walk around or go to the beach

Perfect Day at CocoCay

An enjoyable fun day but is very crowded.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $200

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.