Sky Princess Review

Review for Transatlantic Cruise on Sky Princess
chvnty
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Nov 2023

Overall I was very disappointed with my experience on the Sky Princess. In comparison to my past experiences on Princess, it was very lacking. Firstly, I found the entertainment to be mediorce. For a transatlantic cruise, there were not many activities to engage in, especially at night. Also, the front desk staff lacked conflict resolution and customer service skills. The sprinkler system in my room went off, while we were sleeping. This resulted in all our belongings getting soaked and the stateroom being flooded. The way in which the front desk staff addressed this situation was dissappointing. It took them 2 hours to provide us with a new stateroom. Although we were told our clothes would be washed and returned back to us in a few short hours, it took them 12 hours. When I called to ask for an update regarding the clothes, we were constantly given the run around. In terms of food, it was just OK. The quality of the food has definitely decreased since our previous cruise in March 2023.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Sky Princess Cruise from $474

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.