Norwegian Breakaway Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

I choose this cruise because a friend recommended it to me I brought my 2 kids. This experience was amazing! They're so many amazing things to do on board like the thrilling water slides they had! I recommend the drink package! They staff were very friendly and helpful, because on of my kids went to bed on the couch and when I called room service for extra blankets and pillows they came right away and were willing to help! They food is amazing especially the Manhattan room! I also enjoy the Headliners Comedy Club with my husband and the family loved the shows! They kids had a blast at the kids club you can get up to two hours of free kids club per day! The rope course was so big and fun the kids had such a blast! Plus the rope course is free of charge! They room were very upscale the beds were so soft and they pillows were very comfy! And they view is crazy! Thank you Norwegian Cruise Line for making this the best cruise ever! I will definitely come back!!!

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony

Port Reviews

New Orleans

This port was very cheap and had great parking and the ramps were very easy to get on and parking has never been easier!

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Breakaway Cruise from $266

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.