Celebrity Reflection Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Sunset Sky Suite

We chose this cruise for our upcoming 35th Anniversary. Even though we had been to some of the ports in the past, there were excursions that were new to us. The ship was in very good shape, and we found the staff wonderful.

Our cabin steward, Keshav was probably the best we've ever had, he took very good care of us. Rene, the head butler gave us a very nice bottle of champagne to celebrate our anniversary. Georgios, the Retreat Manager is the most customer oriented person I've ever dealt with on a cruise. I wish that everyone that cruises could interact with the team we were blessed with on this cruise. If so, you would never hear any negative reviews for any cruise.

Our cabin, a "wake watching" at the aft of the ship. I've always wanted to try, I was amazed at the balcony. Since we backed into ports a lot of the time, I had a front row seat to all of the action. I couldn't have ordered a better cruise!!!

Sunset Sky Suite

Cabin on deck 11. The best cabin I've ever had. We bid on a suite upgrade, and really lucked out. This cabin is huge and the balcony was very much appreciated.

Port Reviews

Tortola

We love Tortola, although the cruise port has really changed. We still walked into the town area and had to visit Pussers Landing. We went there several years ago and had the famous "pain killers" ! The bar hasn't changed and the drinks were still great. Our trip to Jost Van Dyke was cancelled for unknown reasons, so I guess we will have to go back and give it another try!

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Reflection Cruise from $201

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.