MSC Divina Review

Cruise from Hell - I will NEVER cruise with MSC again!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on MSC Divina
Francis Ray
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Premium Balcony
Traveled with children

Embarkation: I truly felt sorry for the first time cruisers on this ship because it should not take 4 hours to embark onto a ship. But then I met other people who waited up to 10 hours to board the ship. That's insane!!! There was no communication or updates from workers. No water or snacks were provided. Everyone seemed incompetent and didn't know how to handle adversity. After waiting for 3.5 hours to check in, we then had to wait another 30 minutes because our ID cards weren't printed out. No one knew what was happening and there was clearly no one in charge to inform customers.

Food: My wife and I agreed that the food tasted like hospital food. There was no taste. We even tried the specialty restaurants and was also disappointed. Also, the drink stations were always either out of service and/or kept running out of drinks.

Lines: At first, no one cared about following lines. So people were constantly cutting and deliberately walking in front of people who were already waiting. The ship's crew then got better at handling the lines as the cruise moved along.

Premium Balcony

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $149

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.