Navigator of the Seas Review

Fantastic Time! Navigator is a Great Ship!

Review for the Mexican Riviera Cruise on Navigator of the Seas
Joannevp
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Traveled with children

We are a family of 4 with 2 teen girls. We've done Disney, Princess, Royal and in 2022 Carnival. We went with Royal for the variety of entertainment and activities.

First I'd like to say that if you are one of those people looking for something to complain about you will always find it. The ship does has some wear and tear but it is a beautiful ship that was wonderfully decorated for Christmas. There was lots of art work and stunning features around the ship.

I found it easy to get around, big enough to have lots of activities and venues but not so large that it was a chore to get from one side to the other. Elevators could be busy, but with there were 7 of them and the stairs were managable. I found seats were always available at the shows, even if I arrived just in time. Some trivia events were alittle packed but manageable.

This was our first ever inside cabin when before we had only done balcony. We chose to to with 2 connecting inside rooms so that we could spread out and soooo glad we did. Twice the storage, space and bathrooms was amazing. Only thing is the beds are hard. I found it manageable but my daughter had the room attendant bring an extra blanket for some additional padding.

We were in the very middle of the ship/Aft and did not feel much motion the first few days. The last day had HUGE (18-20ft) waves and the ship was really moving. We felt movement then, but was much better in our inside cabin then in the halls/other areas. Was able to sleep without a problem.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Tender port, which can be annoying. Just walked around the port area and got back on the ship. After awhile the ports tend to look the same (I know - first world answer)

Mazatlan

Did a Salsa Margarita excursion which was amazing & super fun

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $208

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.