Celebrity Summit Review

A fabulous cruise, despite the weather

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Summit
Budgie60
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

I chose Celebrity for my first cruise because I wanted a relaxing time with an upscale vibe. Celebrity Summit did not disappoint! Although we missed a port due to weather and the seas were a little rough, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The shows were great, the food was excellent, and the service top notch. Every staff member I met was friendly and welcoming. I sailed as a solo passenger and stayed in an inside cabin. I wish it were a little more cost effective to go solo, as the single supplement will keep me from enjoying as many cruises as I would like. The cabin was very nice with plenty of storage. I ate in the main dining room for most meals because it was such an enjoyable experience. I did visit the buffet for a couple of meals and it was very good ,with an overwhelming amount of food choices. The shows each night were awesome, and the musical entertainment, trivia games, etc. throughout the day were very good. I really enjoyed visiting the Cafe El Bacio every day for various cafe drinks and sometimes a sweet treat. I can't wait for my next cruise!

Port Reviews

Key West

I chose the Conch Train excursion and enjoyed it so much I did it twice! Very good way to see the island.

Nassau

Because of the weather, the excursion I had chosen was canceled. I decided to go on the sights and tastes of Nassau excursion, which was a bus tour of the island that stopped at various places to experience different foods. The tour started off well, but it started raining and we got caught in a terrific traffic jam. The driver was trying to get us back to the ship on time and omitted several stops. His narration was good, but I felt a little cheated regarding the missed stops.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Summit Cruise from $234

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.