Carnival Legend Review

Booka01
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

My first time on a cruise and I picked Carnival legend. Had a balcony room. Paid for the cheers package wifi and gratuities all ahead of time. Just wanted to have a great vacation. I did have a great time. Enjoyed my “kiss on the lips” drinks at the bars. Was a regular on the second floor. Next time will just pay for my drinks not the package. I don’t drink that much. Entertainment was alright. Saw comedy shows Motown show and karaoke. Enjoyed the food nothing too special.Enjoyed our meals in truffles for breakfast and dinner All the waiters were pleasant and friendly except one guy who must have had a bad morning. There was entertainment in the truffles dining room. The meals were alright on the lido deck. The seafood was the best but that was a paid option. The burrito bowls were good also. The pizza was not good and whoever made them needs training. The guy burgers were also good. Some good options. You won’t starve Overall good trip.

Stayed in The iceberg room. Leaving Baltimore the room was cold. Called guest services and had somebody come to the room two times to fix the ac. The guy opened the ceiling and could do nothing. The knob turned right left and the room stayed the same temp no matter what. Had to put the cover over the vent. While in the Caribbean the room was not as cold. On the trip back to Baltimore the iceberg picked back up and the freeze was on. Was told all the rooms were cold because we were in Baltimore except for the people whose ac work. (Haha). Had to get up early because the cold won sleeping in bathrobe didnt work either. Would definately go on another cruise but I will make sure my thermostats works for heat and air.

Port Reviews

Baltimore

Everything was alright. The time they give you means nothing. First come first served. Arrived at my time and there were a lot of people already there.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Legend Cruise from $409

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.