National Geographic Venture Review

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

My Expectations were blown away on board NG Venture in the Sea of Cortez. I had no idea this destination was so accessible and most of all beautiful. This itinerary is 100% expedition with no set agenda, simply exploring which made it that much more interesting. I love the Lindblad Staff, they are wonderful and have such passion to share. Loretto is charming and just 2.5 hours nonstop from DFW which makes it easy to hop down. I look forward to other trips in this area, it is truly beautiful. Our Photography classes were very good, the Undersea Naturalist had such a fun personality. Our Cruise director ran such a fabulous trip, he was always available, and we loved the naturalists sitting with us at lunch. I think this is the perfect trip to introduce someone to an expedition cruise I loved sailing with 73 guests vs thousands on a large cruise. I also loved being casual with clothing. It was nice traveling with others who shared the same interest and were truly interested in learning.

Plenty of storage and areas to charge and stay plugged in. Layout efficient. Loved no TV, we were so tired from all the fun we had so we did not miss it.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a National Geographic Venture Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.