MSC Orchestra Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Traveled with children

1. Room - got upgraded to balcony room on deck 12. We were very well looked after by the housekeeping staff. These are the real heroes by the way - 14 hour days and away from home for several months in probably a fairly low wage.

2. Stop offs - understaffed especially to re-embark. Long queues and very frustrated under supported staff. If weather had been bad would have been horrendous especially if with kids. Sign posting for exits and fire different transpire arrangements was poor and confusing at times. I saw herds of people going in wrong direction for coach then a frustrated staff member trying to direct people.

3. Eating arrangements - we booked the restaurant package and tried it once. We had to share a table with two couples we didn't know. Nice to be sociable but it might not suit everyone to know that you just get randomly set up with other people. Portion size was an absolute joke. I actually burst out laughing when I saw my main, ravioli, which consists of about six small squares on a large plate and tasted like heinz. But it wasn't a joke. ALSO,

Very decent housekeeping. These are the real heroes

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Orchestra Cruise from $139

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.