Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

Brunch at the steakhouse
Ship in west palm
Steakhouse brunch
Steakhouse brunch
Steakhouse dinner, lambs chops, broccolini, and mashed potatoes
Steakhouse menu
Steakhouse appetizer
Pig excursion

I picked this cruise because my Christmas plans had changed and I wanted something different and that’s exactly what I got! From the time I got to the terminal to my room every staff I encountered has genuine smiles, vibes, and beautiful personalities! I’ll admit I missed a few restaurants but the steakhouse was really good, no complaints. The buffet was okay, but that’s to be expected. Cabin (w/window) was actually bigger than I thought it would be, shower kinda on the small side but still very functional. I went to both shows the first night and they were way better than expected! Went to a few bars, are lovely and good experiences. They have wayyyyy more excursions (I did swimming w/pigs and shopping) than I thought they would. I truly enjoyed my time and hate it ended so soon but it is only a 3 day/2 night cruise which is perfect for a quick getaway to maybe try something you haven’t before.

Bigger than expected, no complaints!

Port Reviews

Freeport

Bunch of cargo ships and nothing seemed to be worth in walking distance

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.