Grandeur of the Seas Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

I cannot see how anyone can rate this ship anymore more than a zero , the Internet is horrible on the ship I paid over $200 for Internet that I could barely use , while on the ship at the Gatsby the waiter always got our food wrong I don't know how you can do that with a set menu, also they seem to always know how to interrupt a conversation with poor jokes. The ship is small and old and the captain seems like he sailing in warp speed while cabinets and door are flying open every night. trying to get off the boat in the morning is a mess with no order or instructions from the crew it's just a free for all. We order room service and they guy who brought us our food decided he was going to leave himself a tip after I gave them cash, I guess my money wasn't enough for him. We order the alcohol drink package which should cover all the drinks on the boat only to find out that they don't cover can sodas and they charge you $4.50 a can to your account. Last thing before we Left the boat I paid my account off only to check my bank and seen that they double charged me. After going to the hassle of getting a hold of someone I was told I needed to wait several days before I can get my money back. This ship, crew and Royal Caribbean company is a joke this was my first cruise every and will be my last with them .

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.