Costa Pacifica Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Mini Suite with Balcony

Our first transatlantic cruise and first time with Costa. After reading the Costa Pacifica reviews on this site I was not expecting too much from our cruise so thank you to all those who lowered our expectations because we loved virtually every minute of this cruise, particularly the food which was at times borderline Michelin. More positives include one of the largest spa facilities on any cruise ship. Best Italian coffee and pasta dishes I have tasted. Lunchtime speciality buffet in the lido. Peaceful atmosphere on the various decks during sea days. Negatives, English speakers may struggle with activities as this cruise caters firstly for Italians then French and Spanish speakers , but this is the reason why I holiday abroad to explore other cultures. This may also be the reason behind some of the negative reviews, So if you only speak english and don’t won’t to be in the minority I would recommend a different cruise company.

Mini Suite with Balcony

Mini suite at rear corner of ship with a huge balcony view of rear and side of ship.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Costa Pacifica Cruise from $199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.