MSC Magnifica Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

1st cruise!!!! Everything was fantastic from staff to food. The dining area had such a variety of food. The chef restaurant food Wes cooked to perfection!!! My daughter and family did travel with there two sons, ages 3 and 10. The first10 year old, had so much fun meeting other kids he didn’t want to have dinner with the family he wanted to stay with the Kids Club!!Most memorable staff member was Osmar he really made you feel welcome and whether you could dance or not his energy made you feel as though you could do all his moves!!!!! He was so energetic and the dance moves were amazing!!!!! I’m lost for words because the trip was soo amazing!!!! Amazing exciting, wonderful, joyous, funny, beautiful, entertaining, energetic, relaxing, are all the things I experienced and this cruise was beyond my expectations and I will take a cruise with this cruise line again and again!!!!’

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Magnifica Cruise from $80

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.