Enchantment of the Seas Review

Excellent Service! Exciting Birthday Celebration all week for my wife’s 40th!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Enchantment of the Seas
Teeretro73
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Our dinner family we met on the cruise and ate with daily celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday!
40th birthday celebration for my wife at dinner.
Celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday
Celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday
Lamb chops at Chops Restaurant on the ship complements of Jerome.
Celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday!
Lobster night for dinner!!

I chose this cruise to celebrate my wife’s 40th birthday! I wanted to try something new in cruising! My wife Takiyah and I had a fantastic time! The crew was extremely accommodating and excited to help me celebrate my wife’s birthday all week long! We felt like celebrities! I want to give a special shout out to the following staff members: Nada who was absolutely amazing at getting us drinks whenever we were in his area! Made who greeted us with a smile every time he encountered us! He made casual conversation and made sure we had drinks when we were in his station! Hay had a burst of energy and took care of us with drinks whenever she encountered us in her work space! Art & Shiv at Schooners Bar were the dynamic duo! Great drinks, good times. Our dinner waitstaff was amazing. Iwayan & Suwnen were amazing and super attentive! They were very great host!! Jerome from housekeeping management was fantastic as well! Super great guy! Took really good care by addressing our concerns!! Acted immediately!! I must give an honorable mention to Angela at the 5th floor coffee station! She was amazing!! Thank you for helping me make my wife’s 40th birthday a memorable one!!! We will be back onboard for certain!!! Sincerely, Tonya J.

#3049 great!

Port Reviews

Belize City

Great port! Friendly natives!

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $282

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.