Grandeur of the Seas Review

1,829 reviews

Dirty ship and dusty service.

Review for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
Annoyedguest
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Owner's Suite

Royal should indeed pack up this boat. It was filthy stains everywhere that were unsettling for the amount of money they charge. The customer service was awful. I paid for a cupcake decorating class that was advertised as a culinary experience that had us making children fogs, I was beyond upset that I spent almost $40 for a falsely advertised decorating class. When I asked for a refund they refused to give me back my money and said they didn’t have the power to give refunds. The food was mediocre and bland at best. The Managment in the windjammer, great gasby, and many bars were all very rude, and talking badly about the guest. They even made a sign to tell guest we couldnt take food out of the windjammer, they’d rush us from eating our food and try to kick us out of the wind jammer.

Many of the guest were rude and racist as well even resulting to pushing and yelling on the last date of departure they referred to us as “you people” and let out all types of micro aggressions towards black people. I’ve been on other cruises before but this by far has been the worst as far as the upkeep of the ship and the customer service of the staff. I paid for steaming services and they ruined a few of my belongings. The cabins smelled like sewage the water smelled so bad I had to stop brushing my teeth with it because I started to taste it. My skin was itching and irritated due to the water in the shower as well. They definitely overcharged and a refund would be greatly appreciated.

Owner's Suite

Our cabin attendant was excellent, but the cabin was terrible.

25 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.