Grandeur of the Seas Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

All my time on this cruise I felt like the service was really bad the food was not good we got treated horribly while on this trip but I will not be coming back to Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas this was for me a zero out of 10 would not recommend. The only thing that I liked about this Cruise was going on the excursions but otherwise but than that this was a really terrible experience. While on the cruise we had religion Customs to follow during the cruise and it felt like we got a lot of push back from the staff that work there. And also for the time of departing for the cruise to go to the airport the cruise was delayed for getting off the cruise we were supposed to be at the airport around 6:00 we had to cancel our flights because of the cruise they said they could not get to the port and then they kept pushing back the time so nobody really made their flights to go home Royal Caribbean you need to do better.

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.