Grandeur of the Seas Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

I chose this cruise to enjoy being on the islands with my family ! We made the best of it but unfortunately how we were treated on the cruise was not pleasant … my family was looked at funny being asked so many questions and even had an older woman saying to not go back on the ship as we we were in line and very disgruntled for no apparent reason . We were nice to everyone but i don’t get why we were still being treated poorly even with getting service . This was our second cruise and this never happened before until now.

Also we were threatened by a group of people that they were going to fight my family . We didn’t harm nobody or threaten anyone. I wish the cruise staff did better to address the issue which to my knowledge did not happen . Worse cruise yet .

Also I was told that I would be getting 200 dollar compensated renibursment for my flight being missed because of the ship delay for no reason there was no storm or issue at all . I never got the 200 or was confirmed to get I even called and they said that I want going to get so I was told a lie and short 200 plus dollars for flight change . I followed the directions and sent the email correctly as well .

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.