Grandeur of the Seas Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Traveled with children

I have never been on a cruise before and me and my family decided that it would be a good time to final go on one. We were on the Grander of the seas. You would think after you pay that amount of money that you would be treated with respect at least by the staff. They were extremely racist. I would sit in the windjammer/food area and the servers would ask my family to leave so they can clean, but 2 tables away there was a group of Caucasians and they wouldn’t ask them to leave. One instance they we requested that if they told them to leave as well, we would leave and they didn’t, but went to tell their manager. We were held from getting off the boat at multiple stops and when I asked what’s going on the staff replied, “we are letting the tourists off 1st.” As though we were not tourists and we were in line to get off way before anyone else. Also, to play holiday music the whole time when everyone doesn’t celebrate Christmas. It was a group that celebrates Hanukkah on the ship and I thought that was disrespectful to push that music the whole trip.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.