3. Oasis of the Seas
The whole experience was thoroughly amazing - we checked in, through the new terminal building in Fort Lauderdale extremely helpful staff, we got out the taxi and straight away our luggage was taken, having used the labels sent in our cruise booklet.So then we proceeded into the terminal , quickly directed into the disabled line up, where staff were on hand to meet all my needs as required . Then the welcome on board photo shoot we were bowled over by the slick polished performance.

Our cabin was outstanding gosh were we excited !! Several tannoys guide us through the first departure - then to play with the interactive tv , booking our trip at each port I was travelling with my brother and his wife so they linked our cabins so we could book our trips together .

Then to dinner all the dining experience we did at our time dining when we wanted basically and the longest line up was about 5- 10 mins thevwaiting staff were very attentitive having paid our gratuaties up front we ate , any wine we had left was saved for the next night which amazed us , the food was excellent and very well presented. Away from the restaurents the staff were always on hand to guide you .

Next the shows from water, ice , brordway and headliners I went twice to the ice and broadway show brilliant . Guidence for all activites were via a daily newspaper left in your cabin each day , your rooms were cleaned twice a day on the second session your cabin staff made attractive animals with a towel so we found going back to your cabin at the end of the night exciting too just to see what animal you had got .

Overall all a six star experience by Royal Caribean !!!!

What an experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Kay Roberts

• Sail Date: March 2010
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Overall all a six star experience by Royal Caribean !!!!

Kay Roberts’s Full Rating Summary