Viking Neptune Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I would like to start out this review with I love Viking! This is our 4th Viking cruise, and we have always had excellent food, excellent service, and great cabins.

Foodwise, on the Neptune we ate in both specialty restaurants, excellent menus and food. The Chefs Table was an incredible oriental set of pairings that we very much enjoyed. Manfredi’s was more than you could eat pure Italian with an incredible menu. Being a fan of red wines, I can truly say I was never disappointed, whether it was a Rioja, Tempranillo, Chianti or other wine. And they always had a Moscato for my wife. We were disappointed one evening when we were served the wrong meal several times, but the staff quickly corrected the problem.

The Torshavn and Explorers lounge were great places for winding down the evening, and could provide whatever drink you preferred. The music from both the band and the acoustic guitarist were impressive, all had a great deal of talent.

We had a Deluxe Veranda. A bit small and arranged a bit differently than we are used, but a great space with a great view. Great daily service, it was immaculate, and excellent room service breakfast meals.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Neptune Cruise from $2,399

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.