Spirit of Adventure Review

Jay23
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

I am writing this from a disabled passenger's point of view. We chose this company because of its reputation for caring for those who do not move so easily.

The taxi arrived at the promised time and we loaded it up with our cases and aids. The journey from Cheltenham to Portsmouth has an estimated time of around two hours. The morning was very wet and unpleasant. Shortly after we set off I was informed by text that our car had arrived at our address. It gave the model and registration no and the name of the driver. A second car! Then my neighbour then rang to say a second taxi had arrived! Goodness knows why we got two taxis,

When we arrived at the dockside our driver parked to have our luggage taken out of the car and then moved a few yards along so that I would not have any difficulty in getting into the building in my wheelchair. We were met by a helpful lady who made sure I was checked in easily. Unfortunately passengers have to board a bus (wheelchair friendly), to get to the ship. Perhaps a mistake building the terminal so far from where the ships are docked.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Spirit of Adventure Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.