Carnival Sunrise Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Interior

I have cruised with carnival before and was very satisfied with the whole experience, however this time was a BIG disappointment to both my husband and myself. We felt that the food on this cruise was lacking variety and choices. Also on our previous cruises with carnival we felt that the food choices was much better. The other thing that was very disappointing was the shows as they were not good at all. There was a total of 2 and a half shows and on all of them some couples left before the show was finished, I think that talks for it's self. Also the opening times for the buffet on serveral times was 15 to 20 minutes later than the working hours stated. If we didn't have previously cruised with carnival then we wouldn't have been able to compare this cruise with, but we were truely disappointed with the quaility of what carnival offered it's guest this time.

Interior

what I do appreciate about carnival is the size of the rooms, as they are very roomy and of course our steward did a really good job with the daily cleaning.

Port Reviews

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

of all the caribbean islands this is by far the nicest

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunrise Cruise from $179

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.