Emerald Princess Review

1,874 reviews

I took a chance on Princess and they failed miserably

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Emerald Princess
SaltyDoggg
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

A little about me... I got hooked on cruising in August of 2022 when I was gifted a 4 night Bahamian cruise on the Disney Wish. Disney was great, but I was looking for something more adult oriented. I chose to cruise the Celebrity Apex and inside less than a year had also cruised Celebrity Constellation and Summit. No one ship or cruise will be perfect, but I was able to easily see that Celebrity knows their market and is working to expand beyond their legacy guests. They know what they are doing.

You can see how Celebrity has figured the formula, to keep their legacy guests content while ringing in a new generation of cruisers like myself who don't need a butler, but still want a modern cruising experience with great food, service and entertainment.

That being said, I didn't want to pigeon hole myself into one brand. I thought, how crazy to be so brand loyal that you are unwilling to see what the rest of the cruising world is up to.

14 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Emerald Princess Cruise from $585

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.