Anthem of the Seas Review

2,872 reviews

We all want to be back on the ship now!

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Anthem of the Seas
AlwaysWright1984
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony
Nassau
One of our fav towel animals!
Cococay south beach
View from balcony
Formal night
Cococay south beach

My family and I had a great experience on Anthem of the Seas. Everything went so smoothly. The check in process was a breeze and boarding the ship went incredibly fast. The experience was the same when we departed. I didn’t expect it to be that easy! We had a wonderful stateroom attendant as well as waiters in the main dining area. The food was so wonderful and there are so many options!! One of my kids favorites was the unlimited soft serve ice cream on the pool deck. They both ate an obscene amount of ice cream lol. I am not a fan of buffets at all. But windjammer was amazing. The 2 formal nights were so much fun. Perfect day at Cococay was so relaxing and enjoyable. The staff aboard the ship were all incredible. Everyone went above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Can’t say enough great things about this trip!

Ocean View Balcony

Rooms were very clean and had plenty of storage. We had a balcony and were able to have the balcony divider opened so we could get back and forth between our rooms with ease.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $200

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.