MSC Divina Review

1,920 reviews

I really enjoyed this cruise

Review for Transatlantic Cruise on MSC Divina
alanschiff
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Premium Balcony

I have been on 18 cruises, but never longer than 7 days. This was my 1st longer cruise and my 1st transatlantic cruise.

EMBARKATION: I arrived at the port in Barcelona with a fellow passenger who spoke Spanish. Somewhow, that got us priority boarding. We walked right up to counter, got our cruise cards and walked right onto the ship. I think were were onboard within 10 minutes.

DEBARKATION: San Juan PR was our first US port. There was a mandatory immigration procedure - everyone had to depart and show our passports at a certain time in the AM. After that, we could reboard or exit to the city. When we got to Miami we literally just walked off the ship, collected our luggage and left. No immigration check and no custom check. Again, easy breezy.

Premium Balcony

A center aft balcony. One of my fav cabins of all time. The cabin did show some signs of age (a few nicks and stains), but that aft view - especially on a transatlantic crossing was just mesmerizing! The balcony was huge and had 2 chairs, a footstool/table and 1 lounger. I spent a lot of time in that cabin. I would book it again and again and again.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $149

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.