Celebrity Edge Review

A Phenomenal Cruise on the Celebrity Edge!

Review for Australia & New Zealand Cruise on Celebrity Edge
Benjamin Seibright
6-10 Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Traveled with children

This cruise was absolutely amazing and a great way to return from Singapore. The ship itself is beautiful and there are amazing places everywhere we went. My personal favourite venues onboard were the Rooftop Garden, Eden and the Grand Plaza. I cannot fault the ship in any way at all. I also have to say that I don't know if it was because the weather was great or not, but not once did we feel any movement or vibration over the course of the entire 14 days.

The food aboard the Edge was plentiful and delicious, even in the Oceanview Cafe (the buffet). We never went to any of the specialty restaurants, but the included food was great. I also loved the fact that you could find food until the very early hours of the morning, so we never went hungry.

The service aboard this ship was great too! The waiters and the bartenders were all so personable and knew our names by the third day and always made an effort to make our experience great. The entertainment staff; especially the cruise director were also incredible and brought so much to the experience. The entertainment team also setup some great activities and the entertainment (especially the shows in the theatre) was phenomenal.

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Edge Cruise from $352

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.