3. Marella Dream
I returned from the dream on the 10th August after 14 nights, and I wish I was still there. I had an amazing cruise on a fantastic ship, sure there were a few problems like a cracked water tank but so what this was out of the crews control,these things happen, because of this we spent an over night in Palma, Which I didn't mind because it's a lovely port. Yes I also read the reviews before I went, and was a little bit anxious, however once on board I soon realised I had nothing to worry about and this cruise would be as good as the others. I never found the mysterious smell everyone talks about. I spoke to a few of people during the 2 weeks and only a couple of times did people mention that they smelt something. The problem seems to be that people are reading the bad reviews and going onto the ship and looking for things to complain about, the major problems seem to have been fixed or I found they had. Therefore people are finding tiny things and often ridiculous things to complain about. All public areas were always immaculate, The cabin was always spotless, thanks to our amazing cabin steward Cecep. The food was amazing, The waiters were always very pleasant and helpful,going out of there way to make sure you had everything you needed to enjoy your meal. The bar staff were also amazing, always smiling and asking about your day which is a nice friendly gesture. The excursions were worth every penny, especially Gaudi's Barcelona Now onto the Entertainment, The shows in the Atlante Theatre were Fantastic,With the amazing Vocalists and Dancers Giving 110% every night, The Medusa ballroom is where the game shows, quizzes and late night cabarets are, the hosts interaction with the passengers is amazing, Brett one of the entertainment hosts is always enthusiastic when hosting, he's polite and sociable and always has time to stop and talk to passengers, a gem through and through and the Dream are lucky to have him on there team. The late night cabarets are wonderful with the amazing talents of the show team.The cruise director Stephen Guy and assistant cruise director Gavin Carroll are both top class guys who have every right to be proud of there hard working team. On the whole I loved the ship,the staff were friendly and a pleasure to meet.I will definitely cruise on the dream again in the future. SO ALL IN ALL A FANTASTIC CRUISE 5*

Sweet Dream Or A Beautiful NIghtmare