Aqua Nera Review

Book this Trip. You will not regret it.

Review for Amazon River Cruise on Aqua Nera
CMDO
6-10 Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

Easily the best travel experience I have every had. 12 stars. I will be going back!!!! We did the Amazon River cruise in the Aqua Nera and the ship itself is GORGEOUS. It was an amazing first impression and things only got better from there. The staff is SO lovely and helpful, they made you feel so at home and I am very grateful to them for making everything perfect.

But the food... OH. MY. GOD. I cannot say enough good things about every single meal we had. I was worried about taking my grandma because she is a picky eater, but she loved everything!!!!! The price is worth it for the meals alone.

The (optional) expeditions were incredible. Twice daily we would go out on skiffs to see just a crazy amount of animals... lots of dolphins, birds, sloths, bats, frogs, snakes, and more! Guides are very knowledgable and considerate. The Amazon is 100% worth visiting and Aqua Expeditions is the best way to do it!

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

Get special cruise deals, expert advice, insider tips and more.
By proceeding, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.