Viking Hild Review

Prahan
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I was interested in visiting Prague and Paris and the price seemed very reasonable. I was not disappointed. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. The city tours were very educational and enjoyed all the walking. the staff on the Viking Hild were exceptionally kind and accommodating. The food was excellent as were the drinks. I appreciated the choice of entrees available. Visiting Prague was my favorite part of the trip. It is a beautiful city with so much history. There was a little too much bus travel involved in this trip but was necessary and the busses were luxurious. I really enjoyed the morning we spent on the Rhine watching castle after castle on each side of the river along the steep hills of vineyards. Simon explained over the intercom about each castle and other sites, such as Lorelei, that we were passing by. The weather was not the greatest as it was damp and chilly but the rain and snow were limited to only a couple of the days. I look forward to another Viking cruise in my future.

small but great bedding and great shower

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Hild Cruise from $2,799

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.