Viking Idun Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2023

Gentle joyful fun. My friend that I’ve known since fourth grade was my travel partner. We both turned 70 within a two week time period. We both had had many years of high stress. Viking made this so gentle and such fun I can’t really express. I am hopeful to take another trip with her as well as with my wonderful husband who made this wonderful birthday trip happen. The food was delightful, the service was perfect, the crew was amazing. Each day‘s menu was so lovely with exceptional choices. The young people who served us our meals pleasant fun and highly qualified service people. Each member of the crew from the young woman who took such good care of our room too of course the cruise Director could not have been more professional. Our trip was just like a fun magical time of rest. We did walk nearly 40 miles over the course of our time in Europe.

Perfect size for two friends. We didn’t spend much time in the cabin but to sleep and rest. Heated bathroom floor great fun! Balcony just the right size for the time of year we traveled.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Idun Cruise from $2,199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.