Viking Tialfi Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

It was my 1st time and I wanted to do something different. I met some wonderful people, had great food, and experienced different parts of the world in 7 days. I started in Basel, Switzerland, and then to Germany, France, and Amsterdam. Played card games in the lounge with two wonderful ladies I met on the journey. Met a very attentive, helpful, caring, fantastic crew. Shout out to Roberto and Petya. Thanks for the memories. The cabin was nice and cozy. The floor is heated in the bathroom. I had a huge window to look out and see the birds, people walking by, and going under the bridges to get to another port or to get from one country to another. It was cold so I was not able to open the window or keep it open for long periods but all in all, it was one of my best trips ever. Now I am booked for Turkey to Greece in 2024.

Port Reviews

Cologne

Got to see the great Christmas market and tried the mulled wine which was fantastic. Great memories!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Tialfi Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.