Norwegian Viva Review

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Cabin: The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Large Balcony

The Viva is an absolute stunning ship! The design is impeccable. Absolutely loved this ship! My husband and I were on the first income generating sailing. there were still a lot of NCL employees and travel agents sailing as well.

My husband and I love the Haven across the ncl fleet.

For this particular ship, the Haven is definitely different. The concierge level of service is not as personal, but it is exceptional. If you do not want to splurge on the Haven, you can definitely get away with doing a balcony stateroom and you will have a fabulous experience. We got a day spa pass, and was very thankful we did. It was beautiful, quiet and peaceful.

The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Large Balcony

Fantastic design loved the bathroom shower and the oversized chairs on the balcony. Bathroom

Lacks a bit of counter space for tooth brushes ect…

The lights in the overall cabin were extremely difficult to navigate. So be sure to have the Butler assist you with the Electrical switches . My husband was quite Annoyed finally day 4 we got it locked down.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Viva Cruise from $849

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.