Viking Hlin Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom
Before dinner on the Hlin
One of our beautiful meals
Castle viewing along the Rhine River
Strasborg
Windmills of the Netherlands

It was suggested by one of my sisters that I should experience a Viking Cruise. She had traveled on several trips with Viking and was very pleased.

Having traveled with several different cruise lines, my husband and I decided to give Viking a try. Having never been on a River Cruise we decided that this would be our first experience with Viking. We were amazed and impressed by the care given to every aspect of the cruise experience and the attention to detail that is apparent in every moment of every day. We were treated as a VIP throughout the entire cruise. We were beyond pleased and appreciative of the experience. So much so, that we have already booked a Viking ocean cruise of Iceland.

Viking sets a very high bar and all of the other cruise lines should strive to be just like Viking.

Veranda Stateroom

Clean, neat, compact but highly functional with a great view.

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

Amsterdam was a pleasant surprise. We only had an afternoon of touring the city and found it fascinating. It made us wish we had scheduled an extended stay there prior to status cruise.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Hlin Cruise from $2,199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.