Viking Mani Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Cabin: French Balcony

Viking has been on our bucket list for a long time so we finally took the Rhine cruise in November. From start to finish, the staff did everything to make our trip memorable. To this point, my husband's luggage was delayed by two days yet Viking offered to clean his clothes overnight (returning them precisely when they said they would) and managed the coordination between first the airline and then the airport to get the luggage to the ship on our second stop. Not an easy task. The room was great, food was outstanding, entertainment was fun, and by the end, we felt relaxed and ready for the next cruise. We loved the shore excursions and if I were to be picky, I'd only say that we signed up for a group dinner on shore that I wouldn't do again mainly because you don't get to choose your dinner. Some other Viking guests went to the same restaurant, sat separately, and ordered off the menu. That would be my choice next time.

French Balcony

Last cabin at the back of the ship. Only one neighbor ... not that we every heard or saw anyone but we liked walking up two short flights to the deck.

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

Took an Uber to try to see the Anne Frank house but tickets are booked months in advance. Took a nice stroll through Amsterdam and resolve to return another time.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Mani Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.