Viking Orion Review

Culture centered exploration, great crew

Review for Asia Cruise on Viking Orion
Many trips to come
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I was interested in learning more about this region in a relaxing travel mode and this cruise delivered. The one thing that surprised me most was how well appointed the Orion was. I have been on several cruises and none were as nice as this for me. So much was included that I way overpacked! I even enjoyed coffee and sodas in my room without using room service. Great as I like to spend time on my balcony watching sunrises and sunsets instead of searching for beverages. There was laundry facilities right on my floor. I went home with clean clothes.

My stewards were great and worked with my napping and dining schedule. Every port was enriching with great tours and guides. Though time was brief in port we covered a lot of what I wanted to see and learn about. Onboard we enjoyed destination menus and educational information about the ports. Every encounter with crew was pleasant and positive. They were helpful and friendly. Would have loved to continue on the Orion to the next ports. I will sail with Viking again!

Great small room for a single. Plenty of storage. In room Nespresso machine and small fridge with beverages. Well serviced and well stocked with personal items for my use. Comfy bed and couch. Balcony with table and chairs I used it alot.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Orion Cruise from $4,749

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.