Carnival Sunshine Review

Our first time and def will go again.

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Sunshine
Dandilionflowers
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Traveled with children
Traveled with disabled person

We left out of Charleston to the Bahamas and both ports seemed to keep the line moving pretty quick. We took our Autistic 12 yr old, and he had a blast on the water slides and at the circle c club. The food was great and we ate ourselves silly. I thought everything was very clean and the staff always smiling and courteous. The shows and comedy club were amazing and we had a blast. The drinks were strong, we don’t drink much. So many activities. One person made us feel so very welcomed and like he really cared that we enjoyed ourselves, our stateroom attendant, Yogha, from the promenade deck. His genuine smile and friendly demeanor really started the day off right and he was able to remember all of us by first name. My son loved him and he made our stay comfortable. That guy made all the difference with his sweet smile. I will def ride the Sunshine again! Already talking about planning our trip for next year. I vape and cigarette smoke about kills me. Somehow, I thought the smell in the casino would smell like an old ashtray, but it didn’t at all! We had a room with a window on the 5th deck. The room was very comfortable. Not much for tv channels but I was happy that they had two Nickelodeon channels for the kid. I’d highly suggest it!

My cabin was always well stocked, very clean and great care to tidy up things that were left hap hazardous on the floor

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunshine Cruise from $489

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.