Norwegian Prima Review

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Prima
Cowfarm
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2023

We will sail with NCL again. This was our 7th cruise (all with NCL) and we have number 8 booked. We had number eight booked on another Prima cruise before this cruise and I have canceled it and rebooked on a Breakaway plus class ship. I can't see us doing another cruise on a Prima class ship.

The last five cruises we have gotten the two bedroom and have always enjoyed it. True the second bedroom is small. On the Prima the second bedroom has been made larger and nicer overall, but the living room area has been greatly reduced. Other negatives of the room were the Master Bathroom is way less nice. No bathtube , the shower does not have the window looking out at the Sea. There is no room around the sink for razors and toothbrushes , etc.. Where the toilet is not a place where you want to be.

At more than one Restaurant we asked for a drink and were told we don't have that here and we had to go to a bar ourselves (get up leave the Restaurant and come back). After this happened a few times I started to ask if someone would do it for us and they would but I had to ask?

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $719

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.