Carnival Celebration Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023
Traveled with children

Though it has some great accommodations and activities for kids, it was as kid mindful as I would’ve expected. The camp ocean did not do the activities listed in the daily agendas. My kids were often disappointed when leaving the camp and didn’t want to go back due to volume and lack of order.

When I had a child get separated from us, guest services would not call for my child. They checked our cabin number noticed a call to room service and said it wasn’t an emergency. My child was old enough to know to go back to the cabin, but wasn’t sure who to call. Room service was not help and when my child left the room, he forgot his room key. It took us over half an hour to find my kid when all that needed to happen was an all call of my child’s name and letting him know where to meet us.

Also, when seating is at restaurants there were times they’d seat my family at two different tables. We waited specifically for a big table.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Celebration Cruise from $449

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.