• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

1,126 reviews

Do you have an open mind?

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
JJ_23
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2023

I thought I did until I was on this cruise. I feel very strongly about everyone being able to express themselves and enjoy their lives, but there is a line where fun can become indecent or inappropriate. My husband and I literally had a debrief on our last night on this cruise. The question starter for our debrief was "Would you recommend this cruise to your friends and family?" The answer is complicated.

I will start with the positive. The boarding and disembarkation process was absolutely the easiest and smoothest I have ever experienced. I've been on about 10 cruises from 4 other cruise lines. The laid back atmosphere and lack of constant entertainment was very relaxing. There was no hurry to be anywhere. The healthy food choices in the Galley and at each of the premium restaurants were top notch. So happy to not have to watch people shovel piles of food in their mouths at the traditional buffets. The fitness center with treadmills and weights had plenty of space to accommodate. There were also other weight machines and devices all around deck 6 and 7. Loved that.

The bracelet was used for everything and could be left on in the water or in the shower. Also there were a lot of intimate places throughout the boat that lends itself to privacy. My husband prefers the open concept with big spaces on other ships, but I liked the many places you could sit and have privacy.

24 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $645

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.